Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I can be a forgetful ass sometimes...

Yesterday was January 7th, our 6 month wedding anniversary.


And I completely forgot it.

Well, I forgot it until Heuer came home – flowers and card in hand with an invitation to dinner so we could celebrate. Oh Lord. I am such a bad wife.

People always joke we picked 7/7/7 so that it would be easy for Heuer to remember. Little do they know it is ME who is the forgetful one.

Good thing that boy loves me. If my memory is this bad now…think what it will be like in 20 years. ☺

Also good thing he understands I am not perfect. The momentary look of disappointment was quickly replaced with a laugh, a hug and a proclamation that I was buying dinner since I was the goofball who forgot.

I do love that man.

So it all worked out in the end, especially since little does he know, I used his credit card. ☺

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you hunny and am so grateful you understand I am not perfect, and are there to support me when I am not at my best... because even when I am not at my best, my love for you is always perfect, just as you are :)

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home