Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

$5.01 goes a long way towards effecting change...

I rarely throw my hat in the ring when it comes to politics, but the 2008 Presidential race has stirred so many raw emotions in me that I have found myself standing on my podium time and time again.

And what am I saying while standing on my podium? Obama ftw.

Senator Obama ramps me up me very time I hear him speak. So fluid. So passionate. Seems so in tune with America. No BS. No flash. Solid. When I look at the candidate options for the new leader of America, there is no doubt in my mind that Obama is the right choice.



So when the request came from Daily Kos to donate $5.01 to Obama's campaign today, I jumped at it. The idea is to show the power of the 'every day person', that a lot of little contributions can, and do, make a difference.

So if you can spare a couple of Lincolns to Obama's campaign on Lincoln's birthday (today 02/12/08), make your donations here.


Photo by: Daily Kos

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah to bad Osama err I mean Obama doesn't say anything good. It might lift you up, but how about saying stuff he is actually going to do. Oh yeah forgot he doesn't know either.

5:13 PM

 
Blogger DY Hair777 said...

Thanks a lot you have given this stuff to me you can’t even imagine that how important it is for me. Please Visit:

Cheap Clip In Hair Extensions
Tape in Extensions

3:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home