Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This will not turn into a wedding blog. Oh wait, it already has.


We did it. My consort and I finally launched our wedding website, http://www.chrisandkristie.com.

Yeah, I know. It kind of looks ugly. Chris and I were going for a quick turnaround rather than glam appeal so we could start directing our guests towards information easily. This 'just let it fly' attitude is totally out of character for me, but I am dealing with it for now as I figure at least there is something there for people to see. Everyone has to travel, so the sooner they got the information, the better.

I have also decided that is where all our wedding posts shall go from now on so if you want to keep updated on the craziness that can be 'Chris and Kristie', you will need to add another link into your feed burner.

Good, bad, happy, sad. Let them see it all. Maybe it will shock some and help whittle down the guest list. :()


Just kidding.

Well, kind of.



Photo credit: Thomas Hawk

Technorati tags: wedding gettingmarried chrisandkristiegetmarried weddingplanning weddingblog

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm such a dork that I'm subbing to the RSS feed for the wedding blog. It makes me happy just thinking about y'all's wedding (and is inspiring me to knuckle down and sort ours out).

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home