Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'd like lime with my Corona please.

I can't wait. In a mere 12 hours I will be jetting off for a tropical vacation. Well, actually, in 3 days and 12 hours (stopping off in Miami first for a couple of days to play with the supermodels).

My buddy Jenn decided to tie the old ball and chain to her boy Chris on the white sands of Jamaica, so a bunch of us are headed there for a weeklong retreat. Should be amazing. The resort we are staying at,
Couples Swept Away, is on the 7-mile beach of Negril and I hear the pictures don't do it justice. NOTE: the picture I used on this post is from our trip to Costa Rica (in Tamarindo) last year and was taken by my fabulous boyfriend. Beautiful shot, but it too, does not capture the beauty of that place - we definitely need to go back there again. HoHum, so many places to see - so little money to spend.

I am currently in the middle of packing - wondering where my shorts are and if I am bringing enough swimsuits. Don't even get me started on what shoes to pack. Did I close all my projects at work? Gosh, what else did I need to do for the
BrainJams event before I left?

Geez...vacations are supposed to be relaxing. Think I will sleep with my sound machine set to 'ocean' tonight to get me ready.

And a big 'thank you' to Amanda, our housesitter/petsitter, for watching over the liquor in our bar and our precious kitties. Oh and sweetie, just make sure your parties don't go too late. Neighbors can be a tad touchy after 2am...and stay out of the GOOD wine. Drink all the 2 buck Chuck we have, but the Silver Oak is mine. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home