Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Thanks mom - I love my Xmas present...

This year, the Wells family decided to draw names and focus solely one one person for the purchasing of Xmas gift(s). There are so many adults, trying to buy gifts for each one was becoming really difficult - not to mention - extremely expensive.

We made it fairly easy as we set a maximum dollar amount and then provided a list of five (5) things we wanted within that limit. One of the items on my wish list was a new jewley box as my little dresser version was not doing the job anymore. Not only had the top broken off, but it was too small to fit anything other than earrings and rings - and I have a pretty good collection of costume jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, etc) which is strewn all over our bedroom eating up valuable handbag space. :)

Luckily for me, my mom got my name - and she scored a home run. I spent this evening organizing my new jewlery box and it all fits perfectly. I even have room left to add to my collection - so I am sure Chris will be thrilled to hear this news.

Technorati Tags: christmaspresent jewelrybox jewelry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home