Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy PRE-Anniversary muffin


Wow. One year from today I will be slipping a ring onto my consort's finger and he will 'officially' become my husband.

I say 'officially', as in my eyes, Chris is already my husband / partner / life mate. He is the one who holds my heart, and the man I wish to spend the rest of my life with, so I don't need a silly piece of paper to tell me this. But it will make mom happy, so I guess we will suck it up and be 'traditional'...just this once. :)

I love you baby. Happy PRE-Anniversary.


Technorati tags: anniversary wedding gettingmarried preanniversary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home