Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dave coughs up the first dollar.

Dave Winer gets a gold star and a big hug from me for being the first one to officially buy a ticket to the Web 2point2 unconference coming up on 11/9-11/10 at the Microsoft offices in San Francisco.

Maybe this lovefest seems silly to some, but honestly - the event has been up on Upcoming.org for over a month and though people say they are attending - Dave was actually the first to put his money on the table. So thanks Dave. Thanks for believing in us. And thanks for giving me such a great quote to play with at the unconference:

He says, Like the web, it's open to everyone.

Yep, I am going to use that one everywhere. :()

Technorati tags: web2point2 web22 unconference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home