Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Well, at least I didn't set the house on fire...

So what happens when you leave a small amount of soup 'cooking' on the stove for six hours. Yep, you guessed it. It eventually evaporates. And then when there is nothing left in the pot to burn, the heat starts to eat the coating off the bottom of the pan.


And did I mention the smell? Lord help me. Where is the ocean breeze when I need it the most?

I think the phone rang while I was pouring my soup into a bowl, I got to chatting, then I walked away with my bowl in hand and forgot to turn the burner off. Whoops. Of course, it is on low, so I don't notice it when I go back into the kichen and then I go out and by the time I come home...well, I have this.

I am so going to get my ass kicked. And if I do stuff like this now...what am I going to be like when I am 80?

I guess all in all my consort should be happy that all we lost was a pot. I mean, at least he still has a house to come home too. :()


Technorati tags: overcooked burned burnedpot stupidgirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home