Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My 'pen pal' finally said he was sorry.



I know it is kind of hard to read the image so I will help you out here...

It says 'Hay i am sorry that i was cussing @ u and i learnd my leson not to cuss at people i dont know or just to cuss and now i cant talk to *** so i am just trying to say sorry'.

Seems my little friend got his butt chewed out for being a little turd and now is having to make amends. He has also been told to keep away from my girlfriend's daughter which kills him as I think he had a crush on her. Good. I also hope his mouth was washed out with soap and he was banned from video games for a month. Yeah, I wish all that on a 12 year old. Bite me.



Technorati tags: bully emailpenpal penpal pottymouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home