Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy anniversary BrainJams

It is hard to believe October 7th was the one-year anniversary of our first BrainJam (the Web 2point1 UNconference). Wow. Those 12 months just flew by. It has been an amazing time that has allowed us to meet some pretty kick ass people all around the globe and created some friendships that I know will last a lifetime.

I know the expansion of the organization has been somewhat slow, but it has been steady. We may have strayed off the paved path a few times, but those experiences on the dirt road have given us a mission we can be proud of.

And with six (6) events coming up in the next 45 days - to say things are hopping would be a drastic understatement. But it is good. I am happy. And I thrive when kept busy. So let's just say I am flourishing. Times 10.

I look forward to the years ahead as we continue to grow BrainJams and the Social Media Club organizations and help push standards across the various industries.

Technorati tags: brainjams socialmediaclub anniversary happyanniversary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Max Donovan said...

God blesss

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home