Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

5 things you don't (and probably won't want to) know about me.

My girl Andrea tagged with me the 5 Things meme weeks ago and I missed the link, as well, I just don't do Technorati vanity searches. :)

In fact, I would never have know had we not met up in New York a couple of weeks ago where she proceeded to tease me a bit as she thought I was avoiding it. Avoid it? Never. I love this kind of crap. In fact, item #6 should be me confessing I am usually the first to respond to these 'questionnaires' when sent around in email. I know, I know. I need to find a hobby.

Anyhow, here are the 5 things I am pretty sure you don't know about me:
  1. I am pretty confident I can beat Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz in a burping contest.
  2. My second toe is a lot longer than my big toe. And, for bonus points - my pinky toe is a lot shorter than the rest (photo coming - I know you can't wait).
  3. I can sing, but I don't have a voice (translation: I don't even think 'breathing lessons' would help).
  4. I have three calics in my hair (thanks mom).
  5. I am probably the loudest typer you know. I type fast (50+ WPM), but I type loud.
So there you have it. Nothing to be overly proud of, but tid bits none the less.

I was going to continue the meme and tag five friends, but at this point - I am probably the last person to do this, so I think I will simply put this out there to everyone I know, and let nature take its course.


Technorati tags: fivethings 5thingsmeme meme 5things insights aboutme

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike McAllen said...

Thank god you finally did this. We have all been waiting for such a long time.

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home