Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Monday, December 11, 2006

Big love to the Pirillo's

Congrats to Chris and Ponzi who said their "I do's" last night.

So wish Chris and I could have been there in person, just know we send our love and best wishes your way - and we have a bottle of bubbly with your name on it waiting patiently for you in our fridge.

And I love that everything is posted on your website...the ceremony, the vows, your experiences, all of it. So wonderful to share that with the world. And it gives me some ideas for our own upcoming nuptials...so thank you!

P.S. If there is a wonder why I picked this photo out of all of them out there, to me it totally symbolizes their relationship. They make each other laugh. Sure there is that love thingy, but the laughter...oh the laughter. *That* is what will keep you strong - in good times and those other moments.


Photo credit: kris krug

Technorati tags: pirillo pirillowedding chrispirillo ponzi wedding geeksinlove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home