Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Best LinkedIn invite EVER

This morning I received an invite from a new buddy to hook up on LinkedIn.  Found it so refreshing than the general 'Hi, we met at _____ and I would like to stay connected' type invites...I had to share:

"LinkedIn will allow me to leverage your massive fame and numerous connections into piles of filthy lucre for myself. I will, of course, tell everyone that I owe it all to you...once in a while...maybe...as part of some pointless annecdote about marketing and the web and stuff...when I'm drunk."

I added him immediately.


Technorati tags: linkedin invite invitation networking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home