Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hard to work this way.

One of the perks of my job is the ability to work from home two days a week. Nothing like a solid block of quiet time to ensure you can meet all your deadlines. I am not sure I would like working from home every day as I would probably miss the social interaction, but I could easily add a third day per week. Hint hint.


The only drawback is trying to keep your really affectionate cat off your lap. She seems to think her place is right in the middle of things which makes typing extremely difficult at times. But how can you turn this face down?

I guess this is good training for me in case we choose to bring kids into our household...

Technorati Tags: catlove workingconditions

1 Comments:

Blogger msevangeline said...

so this was one of those days where I said, "Hey, I think I'll click the 'next blog' button!" and here you were. I must say, I love taking pictures and it's cool that you're finding yourself craving it. ALSO, on the side bar there was a thumbnail pictures of a Chicago theather! I might have gone there to see the screening of Rent, when I was at a convention in Nov. So really, I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is one of the best 'next blog' experiences I've had in a while! Have a great day!

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home