Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ready, Aim, Shoot

I have never been someone who craved taking photos...but since we bought the Canon Digital Rebel XT, I find myself tripping over Chris as we race for the camera to get 'the shot'.

I am still trying to hone my eye to set up frames 'artistically', but it is interesting how it makes me see everything differently. I obviously need to find better subject matter as the Scrabble board is getting a little old, but what fun I expect to have with our new toy (that is, as long as I can hide the camera from Chris). Sharing sucks.

Technorati Tags: rebelxt camera takingphotos newhobby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home