Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Additional Sponsors for Brainjams New Orleans!

I love when a community bands together to help each other out. Over the last week, Eugene Eric Kim from Blue Oxen and Christopher Carfi of Haystack/Cerado came through with some cold hard cash to help pay for lunch and drinks for the attendees, and Tom Blossom from Mindjet just donated three licenses for us to raffle off. Stellar.

Brian also hooked up with some friends over at Stormhoek to have them donate wine to the event - not sure it will make it in time, but I love the fact they said yes.

So thank you one and all for your continued support. It really means so much to me!


Technorati tags: brainjams brainjams04May2006 blueoxen haystack cerado mindjet stormhoek
weblogswork

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Thanks Eugene. I understand you are doing some pretty great things yourself, so please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

6:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home