Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Did I mention he was the most amazing man in the whole wide world?




I have been so frustrated lately in trying to find the 'perfect' location for our wedding, that I lost site of the most important piece...

It is not where it is, but the fact that Chris and I be standing at the alter together - hand in hand - committed - loving each other with every fiber in our being. Plain and simple.



Thank you muffin. Your 15 words rocked my world. I am such a lucky girl to have you by my side and I cannot wait to celebrate our big day - no matter where it is.

I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

Oh Kristie...so sweet! Wow, you're on your count-down now!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Thanks Lin.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Days are flying by right now...kind of crazy.

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home