Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Like Dave Matthews Band?

Die hard fans that we are - we bought tickets for Friday (09/08/06) and Saturday (09/09/06) at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View.

I now have a company gig I cannot bow out of, so we need to sell our Friday night tickets. I will post them on Craigslist, but figured it wouldn't hurt to blog about it too.


Tickets are for:

Friday, 09/08/06 Section 202, Row Q, Seats together in the 30's


Asking for face ($59.50) plus the silly ticketing fees we were dinged when we originally bought them ($5.50) for a total of $130. Can meet anywhere in San Francisco for an in-person swap (cash for tickets) or you can Paypal the money to me and I will Fed Ex them to you (for an additional fee of $23).

If you love Dave Matthews Band and have never seen him live. You must buy these tickets and go. It is an experience not to be missed.

UPDATE: THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO EMAILED ME ABOUT THEM.

Photo credit: Shoreline


Technorati tags: davematthews davematthewsband dmb livemusic concert sellingtickets
shoreline shorelineamphitheatre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home