Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Get paid to blog

Do you have an extensive knowledge base of pop culture?

Do you blog?

Do you have a good sense of humor?

Do you like money?

Well then, contact my buddy Jackie as she is looking for you! But do it quick as I think she is making a decision next week.

P.S. I'd put in my own application, but evidently I am not funny enough or she would have thought of me immediately. :()



Technorati tags: blogger payperpost getpaidtoblog gettingpaidtoblog popculture popcultureblogblogging makingmoney

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are funny enough (of course!), but I'm looking for a more butch writer. You're simply far too feminine and pretty! Poor you.

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

No worries honey, I was joking. But I guess that proves I really am not that funny. But I will take the feminine and pretty. :()

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home