Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'll take a Social Media Club - 'To Go' Please



Next Tuesday, Chris leaves for a quick trek to London, New York, Miami, and Los Angeles to launch the Social Media Club chapters, and I get to stay home to make sure the cats don't set the house on fire.




Seriously, there were things that needed to be done here (in SF) and I also thought it unwise to spend that much cash right now just so I could see the London Bridge. Sure I could have thrown caution to the wind and put it on the credit card, but there will be other times for me to go, so I decided to 'take one for the team' so to speak. See daddy, I DO listen to your advice every once in a while...

Anyhoo, their are some wonderful people involved in getting the local chapters off the ground and I wish to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their support. Your input on the organization itself, and on the projects we will collaborate on, is vital to our success. So, 'thank you'. 'Thank you' for believing in us. In all of us.



Technorati tags: socialmediaclub smc london newyork miami losangeles roadwarrior travel launch

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Solis said...

Great post Kristie...let me just say to you and Chris, and everyone involved, "Thank you!" Looking forward to great things.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Well words can't say enough here Brian as your efforts to move this forward are invaluable.

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home