Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Break Up



To my buddies in Marketing departments around the world, I invite you to watch this little video between an Advertiser and a Consumer.

The video was produced by Geert Desager who states the main reason for making this movie was to show digital media is not about technology, but about the interaction between two people. Brilliant really.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim Eby said...

Kristie:

This is great... thanks for sharing.

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Monjes Media said...

Thanks! That was rad. What are your thoughts on dirty martinis?

3:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...is tomorrow still your big day? I remember the 7/7/07 chatter at Wolfecamp I.

If so...may it be perfection for you both. xoxoxo

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home