Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hello old friend, it's been a while....

Holy moly. My frequency of writing sure has taken a nose dive over the last seven months. I am sure some of it has to do with starting a new job (70+ hour weeks) and planning our wedding (yeah, no longer a spinster!), but I miss it. It was great having an outlet that gives me more than 140 characters to share a thought, posit an opinion or explain the latest embarrassing situation I got myself into.

I will say it is kind of odd that I enjoy blogging so much. I was never one to keep a journal, and I suck at writing (and storytelling). But whatever. Not going to question it. Just going to blog it.

So I am back (not that anyone missed me).

Image by Hugh McLeod

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I missed you, dammit!

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home