Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

There are two types of people...




Those that will laugh at this photo, and those who won't.


I am here to admit, I am part of the former group.







Not because I think seeing crying babies is funny, but because I've been there. Standing next to my dear friend who paid a load of cash and spent several hours of time in hopes of the perfect photo, only to end up with three exhausted, red-eyed teary children and a huge photographers bill.

We'd stand behind the photographer, jumping up and down, making funny faces, offering to buy them any toy they've ever wanted for just 10 seconds of any expression that even resembles a small semi-smile. Only to get the above. Yep, that's what's funny. Not what's in the photo. What's happened before, behind and after the camera.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home