Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, November 25, 2005

No longer President of the 'Spinsters Club'...

...as Chris proposed last night. What an unbelievable moment. In the middle of a dance floor, down on one knee with 300 people looking on, some of them my closest friends.

I was such a girl and cried.

More to follow, including photos - right now, all I want to do is get back to the hammock my 'fiance' is swinging in, wrap myself up in his arms and stare up at the Jamaican stars.

I swear this is a magical place...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Holy cow, that is awesome. Congrats! And now, I'll run to Chris' blog and post congrats too. :)

Yay, happy news :)

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Much love to everyone and for now...here are a few answers to questions posed:

(1) Is there a date set yet? NO - there is no rush though we have chatted about late 2006 or early 2007. Of course, 2010 also came up as Chris has inquired about the option for a 5-year lease.

(2) Do you have a specific location in mind? NO - everything from Monterrey to Santorini has come up in our initial (5 minutes over beer) discussions, so we obviously need to think this through a lot more. However, odds are good we will have a destination wedding.

(3) Are you pregnant? No. Sorry mom.

(4) Do you have photos of the ring? Yes - you can see my bling at http://chrisheuer.blogspot.com/2005/11/she-said-yes.html. And for the record - yes, I know I have man hands. Eek. P.S. More photos of our trip and my buddy Jenn's wedding (which was fabulous) will be posted this week.

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home