Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Geek Dinner: Washington D.C. on January 30, 2006

So we are having this little BrainJams event in D.C. next week and thought - hey, why not get a bunch of big kids geeking out with their toys over dinner, sharing what’s cool and dissing what’s not (thanks Chris for that description and saving my creative juices).

If you are in town, please join us for the geek dinner at the Daily Grill starting at 7pm. Place is moderately priced, so figure about $35 per head if you are going to throw back a cocktail or two. They also ask for 'business casual' attire, so I guess no flip flops or tube tops. Damn - now what am I going to wear?

Hope to see you there!


Technorati Tags: geekdinner dcevents brainjams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home