Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

How to make a grown woman cry with two words.


Bikini wax.

Oh wait, got another one... Swimsuit season.

Guess I could ease my pain with these three words Sona Med Spa or even these three 24 Hour Fitness.



Photo credit: Carver Doug

Technorati tags: bikiniwax swimsuitseason painful stupidgirl waxing
sonamedspa nordstrom dolcibeautysalon

4 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

or these three...

Brazilian Bikini Wax!

OUCH

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think a collection of articles on bikini waxing might be of interest or use to you, and want to find out more, feel free to visit www.www.bikinitips.com .
I don't sell anything, the site is just a collection of articles that I've collated, all used with permission. (You can click on the Articles1, 2, 3 & 4 links on the top right for a list of more.)

1:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, remind me never to leave comments on posts just before going to bed, apologies.
The address should be http://www.bikinitips.com , the repition of www. was my (sleepy) mistake.

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Laser Stafford VA said...

What a great post.
http://bderm.com/

5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home