Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Is your calendar full?

Need to promote an event and don’t have the time to track down and/or enter the information into all the local calendars? Looking for a specific networking, performing arts, or special interests group? Check out Nancy Tubbs' Full Calendar. They provide event-related services in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Boston, Seattle, and New York.

Nancy has been a wonderful ‘go to’ for me with her extensive knowledge of the networking channels available for event postings. Sure I can go directly to Upcoming.org or CraigsList.org – but there are 100’s of calendaring sites out there I don’t know about that could provide wider audience potential, so Full Calendar is a great place to start. Check them out.



Technorati tags: fullcalendar calendarservice events eventpostings timesaver lifesaver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home