Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, March 10, 2006

'Snot' is also a four letter word.





10 months of intense therapy and it looks like my sinuses are finally getting a clear bill of health.




Thank goodness. I don't know if I could have taken any more sinus flushings, pokes, prods, and antibiotics. And please never let me get personal with that microscope thingy again. Oh Lord that thing is awful.

Anyway, this photo is what I looked like back in May 2005 when all the drama started (following a stupid excursion into the pool when I was in the middle of a sinus infection). Ok, so I am not the sharpest tool in the shed...

There are a couple more before and after photos (cat scans) available, and it does seem the doctors have finally been able to accomplish what seemed to be near impossible. So thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Let the breathing begin.


Technorati tags: sinusinfection catscans gettinghealthy snot snottygirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home