Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wish I could start every morning this way...

  • Rolled out of bed at 8am
  • Had a cup of coffee (ok, I had two)
  • Chomped on some yummy coffee cake
  • Put my kicks on
  • Took a stroll around the harbour with Chris, Grace, E, Sarah, Tara, Amber and Debra to get the blood pumping for day #2
  • Started blogging when I should have been stretching, but such is life

I am blown away by the amazing people surrounding me. Strong- inspirational women, empassioned - open minded men. I am thrilled to have met everyone here and intend to keep in touch and learn more as they are the type of people that will help me to keep growing as a human being and ultimately make life much more interesting.

Thank you miss Grace for this opportunity to bond with some cool spirits.


Technorati tags:
woolfcamp sundaymorning inspirationalpeople

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Absolutely. Will see you at BlogHer for sure and hoping something else comes up inbetween then so the bonding can continue even quicker. ;)

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Lin said...

Kristie, it was grand meeting you and your fabulous techieman Chris. Hopefully, we will be able to get Woolfcamp TC (Topanga Canyon) launched later in the year at my place in Topanga. In the meantime, hopefully I'll see you at Blogher!

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krisite,

Hope to see you on the BrainJam Event during this weekend.

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home