Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Discount tickets for Backstreet Jazz Fest Series available!

Our buddies at HuckaBuck have come through again, working a deal with the producer of the Backstreet Jazz Fest Series to offer $5 off each ticket to everyone attending BrainJams. Hello, that is 1/3 off! These guys truly have the Midas touch.

If you would like to go to the Backstreet Jazz Fest and save a few dollars in the process, simply find me at one of the following locations and I will give you a pass:

(1) BrainJams Planning dinner
Wednesday, May 3rd at 8pm

Alpine Restaurant

620 Chartres Street, New Orleans (in the French Quarter)


(2) BrainJams UnConference

Thursday, May 4th from 9:30am - 6pm

Louisiana Technology Council

1215 Prytania Street, New Orleans


Of course I could always post the ticket here, but that would be cheating the system. :)


Technorati tags: brainjams brainjams04May2006 huckabuck discountticket backstreetjazzfest
neworleans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home