Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

#%$*_#%&#)&%_!#&% Blogger.com

Blogger has been down for me most of the morning and it is driving me crazy! Of course I picked today to focus on completing the 20 posts I have still in draft form and the system keeps crapping out on me. ARGH!!!!

I know the service is free and I should be t
hankful I have use of their software. But come on. If it was two guys in a back room running this still, I would cut them some slack, but they are owned by Google. The company that has a bazillion dollars in the bank. Eric, give the kids permission to buy another server or two. Please. Or at least ask that I pay a monthly fee to help cover your server costs - I would gladly do so if it meant you never (or hardly ever) went down.

This has been happening quite regularly for me recently, so I am wondernig if it is time to switch to WordPress?



Technorati tags: blogger google serverdown

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The server down keep-on making my browser freezes.

I had been using Wordpress recently for other stuffs.

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Yeah - tough to keep your creative juices flowing when the site dumps when you are in the middle of writing a post.

Think you made the wise choice with Wordpress Benjamin.

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Debra said...

Ah. I write my blogs in Performancing so I don't need to deal with Blogger all the time. Except that I do need to use it for uploading the photos to the blog.

(Guess if I used Flickr for this, then I could write with photos and just wait for things to start working..).

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Hong Xiaowan said...

Blogger can combine to Gmail.
The Google Applications of Sitebases Protocol

1:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home