Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Six pounds and counting...

...even though I can't see a damn bit of difference, the scale says this diet thing is working which is good as I just blew out my knee again which will keep me out of the gym for a couple of days.

BLEH. Always something - but this time I will plug through it. No excuses!

Photo credit: FatGirlSlim.net

Technorati tags: diet weightloss nutrisystem

2 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Ah, Kristie, you blew out your knee and you only miss the gym for a couple days?

Katy (my lab) blew her knee out today.. after surgery on Tuesday, it's 6 weeks of rehab.

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Kristie Wells said...

Well, I guess 'blew out' was a tad bit of an exaggeration. I had surgery on that knee two years ago and if I work it too hard, it gets inflamed and pissy with me (basically, it hurts to even walk). So a couple days of rest and some ice usually does the trick and then I jump back into my exercise program - slowly. I hope.

Sorry to hear about Katy - hard for the dogs to be laid up for six weeks when all they want to do is run around. Best of luck to her and you!

7:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home