Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Vloggers get to the Swedish American Hall!

What is VLOGGERCON you ask? Well, since I am getting lazy in my old age, I chose to steal this from their website, it 'is the intersection between media-makers and technology. A space for dialog and interaction. Of creation and collaboration. A media village born on the internet...'

Bascially, if you like making videos and posting said videos onto the internet for all to see - you should grab your ticket so you can play with other like minded people. They have also set up some extracurricular activities as well which should make for a great weekend in San Francisco.



UPDATE on 6/8/06: Looks like VLOGGERCON has sold out. You can always join via the IRC at http://wiki.vloggercon.com/index.php?title=IRC.


Technorati tags: vloggercon vloggercon2006 vlogging vlog vloggers swedishamericanhall conference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home