Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, June 09, 2006

My 'baby' graduated today.

Hard to believe this day has finally arrived, but my Godson, Anthony, graduated high school today. 17 years old and ready to set the world on fire...

Anthony is one of those kids I hope to have one day.
Smart. Funny. Good. Respectful. Of course, I would like to think he turned out to be such an amazing young man from all of my influence, but I guess I have throw some props to his amazing mom as I am sure she might have had a hand in this as well.

And now I will watch him tackle the next phase of life – college.He takes with him a desire to do good through journalism. To change the world, one story at a time. To help others find their voice. And maybe make enough money so he can take care of his aunt Kristie in her old age. Well, if that wasn't on his list of things we do, it will be. Once I call him. Now where did I put his cell phone number?

Congrats honey, I am so very proud of you!


Technorati tags: graduation collegebound classof2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home