Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BrainJams partners with the NCDD

Talking. Listening. Sharing. Teaching. Learning. Collaborating.

I love when organizations get together to serve the greater good. Gets me all gooey inside.

I am pleased as punch to announce a special BrainJams event co-presented by Chris Heuer and Beth Kanter that will take place on Thursday, August 3rd at the Parc 55 hotel on Cyril Magnin Street in San Francisco.

This event is being held in partnership with the National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation ('NCDD') and will cover how the dialogue & deliberation field can benefit from open source, Internet and Web 2.0 technology. Specifically designed for beginners and seasoned internet users alike, this event will offer an opportunity to learn directly from technologists who will join us for a day of demonstrations and conversations.

Registration is now open (there is a $25 fee for this BrainJams - I have a couple of free passes if you get to me quickly).

Also, if open dialogue and collaboration excites you, I would plan to join us at the NCDD's 2006 National Conference taking place at the Parc55 hotel on August 4th - 6th.

Technorati tags: brainjams brainjams03August2006 brainjams:sanfrancisco ncdd unconference networking collaborating

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home