Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

We have the best catsitter in the world.

And trust me, we have gone through our fair share to finally find 'the one'. Her name is Amanda and she owns Nob Hill Posh Paws here in San Francisco.

I think there are people in this world who love cats and then there are people in this world who LOVE cats. Being one of the latter, I truly appreciate finding a kindrid spirit, as I know our babies are always in great hands.


Amanda also surprised us this trip with a blog starring our girls, which was just another way she goes above and beyond the 'others'. So, if you find yourself in need of a great guardian for your kids, give her a shout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home