Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Another cool event in D.C.


Looks like Washington D.C. is intent on making its mark on this world in other arenas than the political one. Three Web luminaries; Stowe Boyd, Dion Hinchcliffe and Ken Yarmosh have put together 'State of Web 2.0' being held on March 15th to discuss the next generation of the Web. We met Dion and Ken this past January when hosting a BrainJams and Geek Dinner event in D.C. Great guys and I am truly happy to see them building a community on the East Coast. If you are in town, please make an effort to join them and supoprt the 'cause'.


Technorati tags: dc20 web20 dcevents stateofweb20

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie,

Thanks for the shout out. Make sure you drop me a line and tell me what projects you guys are involved with.

Best,

Dion

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home