Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

And so it begins...

I am chilling in Santa Cruz at Woolf Camp with 30 bottles of wine at my fingertips. :) Spent a lot of my younger years here, so good to be back and should be a good weekend for all.

Grace has just asked that we spend seven minutes writing a little dity about ourselves that we will use as our introduction to the group. Funny me, I choose to use part of my seven minutes blogging about the excercise. Does that mean (1) I don't have much to say about myself, or (2) I have so much to say that I knew I couldn't fit it into seven minutes anyway?

P.S. 'WoolfCamp Winter 2006' photo courtesy of
Miss Grace.


Technorati
Tags: woolfcamp santacruzgetaway writershaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home