Happy Valentine's Day muffin
I love you for being you – the other half of me.
How do I know you are the other half of me? Here are some examples:
- We both have ‘Chris’ at the root of our names – Christopher and Christy (legal spelling until I changed it in 7th grade – yes, I was ahead of my time)
- You have a cat named Ele, I had a cat named Ellie.
- We owned the same exact set of silverware, so blending our houses was seamless as you know how much I like matching stuff. :)
- We both own maroon vehicles.
- We both loooooooooooove Dave Matthews.
- You like buying me jewelry – I like wearing it. (hint hint)
- Neither one of us are Nascar fans.
- We both wear glasses - though mine is more optional these days.
- We both have the same sense of home design. Well, we do now that you have seen things my way. :)
- You like to cook, I like to eat.
- You like to make messes, I like to clean. Or rather, I like things clean.
- Neither one of us has been to
and it is in the #1 position on both of our travel lists. Italy