Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Let the craziness begin.

I swore to myself I would not let this happen. I am a cool headed kind of girl. I don't need all that fluff. I can do without all this she says as she stands at the checkout line and feasts her eyes on the plethera of wedding magazines.

Oh, come on - a couple of them won't hurt, will they?

$12 later, I am now the proud owner of two wedding magazines. I am sorry baby, I couldn't help it. I guess I am a girl after all.

Technorati tags: wedding bridalmagazines girlystuff beprepared nobridezilla Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

It's just the beginning, m'dear. Just you wait!!! I think you have to embrace the girlieness of it all and just have fun with it.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger elkit said...

Just keep blogging it ... we'll let you know if we think you need an intervention. :-))))

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home