Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Let the craziness begin.

I swore to myself I would not let this happen. I am a cool headed kind of girl. I don't need all that fluff. I can do without all this she says as she stands at the checkout line and feasts her eyes on the plethera of wedding magazines.

Oh, come on - a couple of them won't hurt, will they?

$12 later, I am now the proud owner of two wedding magazines. I am sorry baby, I couldn't help it. I guess I am a girl after all.

Technorati tags: wedding bridalmagazines girlystuff beprepared nobridezilla Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

It's just the beginning, m'dear. Just you wait!!! I think you have to embrace the girlieness of it all and just have fun with it.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger elkit said...

Just keep blogging it ... we'll let you know if we think you need an intervention. :-))))

2:12 PM

 
Blogger GraceD said...

dude, there's a ton of info in those magazines. go for it.

also, martha stewart publishes truly great magazines quarterly or so on weddings. stunning arrangements of flowers, elegant and simple ideas, creative and elegant menus.

you know who loves all this stuff? my inner gay guy, ramon. loves. it.

xoxox

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home