Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Zoe is going to design my dress

So the location of our shin dig or ceremony/reception for all you old school types, is not the only thorn in my ass right now - it is also 'what the heck am I going to wear'?

I have purchased several bridal magazines now and nothing stands out as
that is so Kristie. There are a couple I like, but it seems I like pieces of them - not the whole emsemble. How wacky am I?

Anyway, I was ranting about this to my buddy Zoe who happens to be a fashion designing maven and if I cannot find a store bought number that makes me go 'wow', she has agreed to make my dress. Yahoo! She has a true gift and one of her designs is almost exactly what I was looking for (the mustard colored one). I most likely would not keep the color, but I love the style and I love the uniqueness of it all so I am breathing a huge sigh of relief that one hurdle has been addressed.

Photo credit: Zoe Hong

Technorati tags: zoehong verbalcroquis weddingdress designer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home