I need a calendar to keep up with my calendar.
I am on event overload. There is so much going on lately that keeping one calendar does not seem like enough to ensure we get in everything we need to.
I think it all started with the Net Squared conference and my three trips over the last two weeks (Palm Springs, New York and Monterrey). There are two more tech events this week and VloggerCon over the weekend. Actually, I think we should be able to get through this in one piece - it is really next week I am worried about...
- Omidyar on Monday
- SV Supper Club dinner on Tuesday, in addition to the VOCE Communications party and the Microformats One year Anniversary party
- BrainJams NOLA meeting on Wednesday (SuperNova is also happening, but I don't plan on attending)
- BloggerCon on Friday and Saturday
- BarCamp KickOff Party on Friday night
- Steve and Petrina's wedding on Saturday
- BarCamp on Sunday
So I guess I need to start eating more Wheaties and drinking a little more Red Bull. It probably wouldn't hurt to hire an assistant to keep our calendars up to date for us as that seems to be turning into a full time job lately. :/
Technorati tags: calendar schedules eventoverload events fullcalendar