Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Friday, July 21, 2006

New Media Release Podcast #2


This week finds Tom Foremski, Todd Defren, Shel Holtz, and Chris Heuer discussing the naming of the ('New') Media Release and continuing their discussions on how the standard old tired press release could do with an upgrade.

You can hear the podcast here.

If you would like to sign up for the RSS feed, you can do that as well (of course I think you should, as there are sure to be lots of little nuggets coming out of these conversations).

I would also encourage you to join the Google group and share your thoughts with the world.


Technorati tags: newmediarelease socialmediarelease mediarelease pressrelease nmrcast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home