Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Kristie and Chris living in South Park


...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

A big 'thank you' to Kris for turning me on to some kids in Germany who put together a website enabling me to create my own South Park characters. I thought Flickr was killer of my time, but I think I have just met its match as I lost 45 minutes of my day today casually sifting through the outfits trying to figure out how to dress my boy a la South Park. Too funny.

So here we go - I now present Chris and Kristie, South Park residents, as they would be on their wedding day. Enjoy.


Technorati tags: southpark chrisandkristie weddingday

1 Comments:

Blogger elkit said...

you guys looks mahvelous!

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home