Home for my rants, raves and general sharing of 'insytes'. Some of you will enjoy this gathering of text - others will wonder how I tricked them into giving me a Blogger's license...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Fun with Flickr

As if there weren't enough time wasters floating around on the net, I just discovered fd's Flickr Toys and lost an entire night playing with photos. Bu what friggin fun it was!

The tool is so easy to use and in less than 5 minutes I can create a mosaic of any photos available on Flickr.

Last night, I put together these three:


(1) Page one of 'my favorites'
(2) Some cute photos of my consort
(3) The night Chris proposed

I must warn you - this is pretty addicting as I started to play with some of the other tools this morning before realizing I had 90 things that needed to be done before lunch. So, I stopped. But I will be back as my mind is bursting with ideas...


Technorati tags: funwithflickr mosiac photomosiac fdsflickrtoys flickraddon flickr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home